We sincerely hope everyone has been able to benefit with the change to allow groups of 4 balls which has eased the pressure a little on tee times. The return to having competitive golf
through the “Pro’s Sweep” is also a welcome return to many of our members but unfortunately it appears to be causing situations around the first tee as informal gatherings are being
The importance of maintaining “social distancing” cannot be stressed enough in order that we keep everyone safe. Stay Alert – Stay Safe is the message we continually receive and give out. We ask members to adhere to the guidance we have previously issued in arriving no more than 10 minutes before the allocated tee time. If the 1st tee area becomes congested simply return to your car and wait until it is safe to proceed. The signing in procedure has been designed to allow us to run competitions safely but does rely on the patience and common sense of members.
In order to help ease the pressure on the shop sign-in process PLEASE:-
- If the shop is busy don’t bother with a purse top up, this can be done another day
- If you are unsure of score entry process ask other players rather than the Pro
As a reminder the score entry process is as follows:-
- Sign in to “MyGolf” option on the club web site (or on your mobile) and select “Score Entry” (the link for a mobile is as follows) https://www.masterscoreboard.co.uk/mobile/ClubIndex.php?CWID=2258
- Enter GROSS scores for all 18 holes (use “No Return” if hole not completed), check entries are correct then press “Submit”
- If score greater than 36 points please email photograph of scorecard to firstname.lastname@example.org and also copy to playing partner.
The Greens Staff have highlighted the need to improve our bunkers and will prioritise the work this week. Therefore, with this week’s competitions in mind, it has been decided that all bunkers will be taken out of play and they will be classed as Ground Under Repair with relief being taken appropriately.